Have you finished your Holiday shopping? If not, you might find a few items here or gift yourself. Time is running out.
Learn about new products like Kuranya and Thieves roll-on, the unique seasonal bundles, the list of gifts for $25 and under, and the dozens of gifts tailor-made for everyone on your list!
Empower yourself with the knowledge to live a healthier lifestyle!
Australian Kuranya is a brand-new essential oil blend featuring essential oils extracted from many powerful plants that call Australia home. The aroma is fresh and uplifting, yet outback-woodsy. The blend is named “Kuranya,” the aboriginal word for “rainbow,” because each oil comes together to create something more beautiful than the sum of its parts.
Australian Kuranya essential oil blend contains oils from powerful plants found all across Australia—from the luscious, green Tasmanian islands to vast northern deserts. The synergy of each oil gives it a pleasing, earthy aroma and skin-loving benefits that can help cleanse and enhance your natural radiance.
This refreshing blend includes:
• Lemon Myrtle
• Blue Cypress
• Australian Ericifolia
• Eucalyptus Radiata
• Tea Tree
Australian Kuranya is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label. Formerly Young Living’s Research and Development team, the D. Gary Young Research Institute adopted its new name to honor Gary’s memory and legacy. The name is a continual reminder that Gary’s vision, expertise, and commitment to quality are forever fully infused into our product research and development efforts. Many of the highly trained scientists in the Research Institute worked side-by-side with Gary in the lab and have absorbed his approach, wisdom, and intentions when it comes to developing new products for Young Living. This seal is an assurance that Gary’s tradition of quality and innovation has been upheld through the development and production of every new Young Living product.
You will love Australian Kuranya for its many benefits! Here are some of them:
– Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
– Conditions and moisturizes skin
– Promotes healthy, glowing skin
– Includes the naturally occurring constituents geranial, alpha-pinene, eucalyptol, and alpha- and beta-santalol
– Promotes a stimulating and rejuvenating atmosphere
– Has air-purifying properties
– Provides an uplifting and grounding aroma
Australian Kuranya is versatile and indispensable for every skin type. Adding it to your daily routine is easy:
– Apply topically with Rose Ointment™; refresh skin when needed.
– Mix a few drops with your moisturizer to enhance the natural radiance of healthy-looking skin.
– Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a massage for an invigorating, soothing experience.
– Rub on the bottoms of your feet in the morning to jumpstart your day.
– Apply to your chest for a breath of fresh air and a refreshing respiratory experience.
– Add to Thieves® Household Cleaner for a cleaning boost.
– Diffuse for a fresh aroma to start your day off right and to uplift your mood any time of day. Are you excited to try Australian Kuranya?
The day we have all waited for is finally here! Our popular Thieves® essential oil blend is now offered as a roll-on! This makes topical application convenient and easy because it comes pre-diluted with coconut oil, making it great for sharing, taking on the go, and travelling!
Thieves essential oil is a proprietary blend of Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus Radiata, Rosemary, Lemon, and Clove. These oils work synergistically to provide cleansing properties and an irresistibly spicy scent.
How did we pick the oils used in the Thieves blend? Thieves was inspired by the legend of four 15th-century French thieves who formulated and wore a special aromatic combination of clove, rosemary, and other botanicals that they believed provided protection while they were stealing. French authorities recognized such value in this mixture that upon capturing the thieves, they offered a more merciful punishment on condition that the thieves divulge the ingredients in their secret formula.
Crafted in the spirit of that legendary combination, Young Living’s one-of-a-kind Thieves blend is one of our most popular products!
Use the Thieves Roll-on:
• Apply to your children’s feet before and after school.
• Roll onto your chest or back as needed.
• Apply on the bottom of your feet.
• Roll behind the ears or around the outer edge of your ear.
What is your favorite place to apply Thieves roll-on?
The Northern Lights Set is one of our favorite holiday items! This collection comes with a 5-ml bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce, Rattan sticks, and a beautiful glass carrying case.
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm in British Columbia, Canada. Northern Lights Black Spruce has a grounding, calming aroma and is perfect for the holiday season. It adds a refreshing, woodsy touch to any diffuser blend.
Northern Lights Black Spruce was the first oil distilled at Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm, a process in which Gary Young was very heavily involved. He invested time and effort in the construction of the farm and played a crucial, hands-on role during the first distillation of Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil. This effort is a true testament of Young Living’s dedication to Seed to Seal® quality! This oil is unique because it is distilled from the entire tree, not just the branches and needles. This ensures that we capture its complete essence during the distillation process!
Northern Lights Black Spruce uses:
• Diffuse it at home to help create a balanced and grounded atmosphere for your family during the holidays.
• Apply topically to help improve the appearance of dry skin and to help maintain the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
• Apply to bottoms of feet, along the spine, or on the back of the neck to create a sense of grounding.
• Diffuse during mediation or prayer to help create a grounded and centered environment.
• Diffuse with Peppermint during the holidays.
• Add to skin-care products like lotions or moisturizers.
• Incorporate it in massages.
• Create your own DIY beard oil or personal scent for the men in your life!
• Diffuse or apply topically for a rich, woodsy, and invigorating aroma.
Are you wondering what the sticks in the collection are for? So were we!
Put these sticks in your artificial or real Christmas tree to fill your home with the comforting aroma of Northern Lights Black Spruce! Your home will immediately smell like fresh spruce! To infuse the stick with oil, take of the orifice reducer off the bottle of oil, and place the stick in the oil bottle for a few minutes to give the essential oil time to absorb into the wood. Then place the stick in your tree or around your home!
We love using the sticks in our closets and drawers to freshen clothes, shoes, in the car, or anywhere in our home that needs some extra freshening.
Cozy Holiday Set
Diffusing yummy-smelling essential oils in your home during the holidays is a great way to share the versatility of essential oils with your friends, family, and neighbors. Young Living has made it easy with our new Cozy Holiday Set. This set contains 5-ml bottles of Pine, Thieves®, Vetiver, and Spearmint essential oils—four oils perfect to throw in your diffuser this upcoming holiday season. Plus, the box is so cute!
• Has a refreshing and empowering aroma
• Has a calming scent when diffused
• Contains the naturally occurring constituents trans-cinnamaldehyde (Cinnamon Bark), limonene (Lemon), and eucalyptol (Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosemary)
• Is a key ingredient in Thieves Household Cleaner, Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, Thieves Wipes, and Thieves Foaming Hand Soap
• Has cleansing properties
• Can be diffused to create a fresh, clean fragrance
• Can be added to cleaning products for an aromatic boost
• Can be diffused to neutralize or purify the air of strong odors
• Contains the naturally occurring constituents isovalencenol, khusimol, and beta- vetivone
• Is included in the ART Creme Masque, Melaleuca-Geranium Moisturizing Soap, Inspiration™, Lady Sclareol™, and SleepEssence™
• Has an earthy and grounding aroma
• Can be diffused for a calming and relaxing fragrance
• Is steam distilled from the leaves of the Mentha spicata plant, better known as garden mint
• Is characterized by an invigorating fragrance that is uplifting and calming
• Is milder than Peppermint
• Is found in many of our popular products including Cinnamint™ Lip Balm, Citrus Fresh™, Thieves Mouthwash, and Lavender Mint Shampoo and Conditioner.
View the catalog: