Now Accepting Submissions
Early Bird Deadline: May 31st, 2016
Final Deadline: September 20th, 2016
Genre: Fantasy (includes sub-genres)
Word Limit: 20k-50k
Early Bird Entry Fee: $15
Entry Fee: $20
Prizes: The Book Stalkers are giving our lucky winner the expert bundle package, that is price above a $800 value. Below you will see the break down of all the bundle freebies on top of a few additional add ons.
- Marketing and PR-Unlimited hours
- Media Design-8 hours
- Editing Package-Full Edit, Beta Cycle, & Proof Edit
- Cover Design Package-Ebook & Print (Includes FREE Promo Banner)
- Formatting Package-Ebook & Print
- Media Blast
- Cover Reveal-Unlimited Blogs
- Sneak Peek Booster
- $50 Cash Prize
Formatting: (Follow this to a “T”)
- Font: Times New Roman (12pt.)
- Double Space your Manuscript.
- Title Page should include: Full Name, Address, Email Address and Word Count.
- Submit your novella in PDF or Word .docx file only.
Rules & Regulations: (Make sure to read and follow these)
- Payment will be required within 24hrs of submission, or your manuscript will be disqualified.
- Winnings are sent through PayPal.
- Only one entry per author.
- All manuscripts should be final drafts. Multiple submissions of the same manuscript will not be accepted.
- Manuscripts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Entries are accepted online only. Attach your manuscript into the email – if it is copied and pasted into the email itself, it will be automatically disqualified.
- All entries must be original, in English, unpublished an unproduced, not accepted by any other publisher or producer at the time of submission. This includes blog posts or any other writing platform.
- Manuscripts must fall into the fantasy genre and its sub-genres.
- The author retains all rights to their work.
- BE SURE OF YOUR WORD COUNT! Entries exceeding the word count will be disqualified. Type the exact word count (counting every single word, except the title and contact information) at the top of the manuscript.
How to Submit Payment: Payment is process through PayPal. Send your entry fee to email@example.com or we will request payment within the 24hr period. If you miss the 24hr deadline your manuscript will be disqualified. All entry fees are non-refundable.
How to Submit Manuscripts: Manuscripts must be in attachment to you email. Include your name, email, and address in the email body. Place “Novella Contest Entry” in the subject section of your email. Send your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Winner will be notified (via email) by February 15th, 2017. The Winner will be announced on our site the day after the Winner has been notified.
For more information, visit: https://dkchronicles2013.wordpress.com/annual-e-magazine-writing-competition/