Tips for Writer’s
How I wrote it
- Book 2 was more ambitious.
- There was more plot to get through
- Historical research was required
- I was aiming for about 70-75,000 words (Book 1 = 65,000)
- I whizzed through the first two-thirds. By mid-Feb, I had about 55,000 words.
- The plotting of the final third was tricky. The book crept up in length as I worked through the detail of how everything would come together for the big final battle.
- First draft finished by the end of March and it was 90,000 words.
View original post 498 more words