One of my new blogging buddies, Bulging Buttons at: http://bulgingbuttons.wordpress.com/2013/10/08/15-favorite-books/
stole this prompt from Lynne McAennyl, http://mcaennyl.com/2013/08/23/fifteen-favourite-books/ who used it in her blog.
Now, I’m borrowing it for my blog. Feel free to borrow it and pass it along. I’m always interested in anything to do with books. 🙂
Don’t take too long to think about it. Fifteen books (or series) which have influenced you and will always stick with you.
List the first fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes.
1. Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach
2. The Catcher in the Rye
3. The Great Gatsby
4. Wuthering Heights
5. Conversations With God: An Uncommon Dialogue, Book One by Neale Donald Walsch
6. Earth’s Children Series by Jean M. Auel
7. The Thorn Birds by Colleen McCullough
8. The Rizzoli and Isles Series by Tess Gerritsen
9. The Irish Born Trilogy by Nora Roberts
10. Sign of Seven Trilogy by Nora Roberts
11. The Circle Trilogy by Nora Roberts
12. Harry Potter Series by J. K. Rowling
13. White Wolf Moon by Mike Grant
14. Cell: A Novel by Stephen King
15. Avalon Series by Marion Zimmer Bradley
What are your favorites? I’d love to hear from you. If you can’t think of or just don’t have time for 15 maybe just a top 10, 5, or even 1.