The Super Sweet Blogging Award
For the Super Sweet Blogging Award, I have to thank Lorraine Marie Reguly at: http://lorrainemariereguly.wordpress.com/
The Rules for the Super Sweet Blogging Award:
1.Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that awarded you.
2.Answer five Super Sweet questions.
3.Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
4.Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
5.Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
2. Favourite sweet treat?
3. Sweet Nickname?
4. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you?
5. What is your sweetest memory?
My Answers to the Super Sweet Questions:
2. Reese’s Candy
3. Sugar Bunny
4. My husband is always doing sweet things for me; bringing me flowers and other sweet nothings.
5. My sweetest memory is of my first granddaughter being born.
Here are my nominees:
1. Grandma Says – http://memcmahon.com/2013/07/15/stepping-away-for-a-closer-look/
2. Blue Bead Publications – http://bluebeadpublications.com/
3. Kelly – http://freelittlewords.wordpress.com/
4. Nanschka – http://nanuschka.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/982/
9 more nominees to be posted at a later date.