My beautiful Liebster Blog Award comes from The Lone She Wolf at: http://theloneshewolf.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/award-time/
Thank you, The Lone She Wolf!
Although I have received the Liebster Blog Award before, this one is different. Very beautiful and it is my pleasure to accept and pass on this award. But first, a little business to contend with.
1.Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees;
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been chosen.
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
11 Questions from Lone She Wolf:
1. What makes you smile?
My grandchildren, my pets, sunshine, flowers, birds, to see someone else smile. I’m sure there are many other things that make me smile, but these are the things I can think of right now.
2. What is the last thing that made you laugh so hard your stomach hurt & struggle for air?
Some of my cat’s antics.
3. What is the 3rd object to your right?
My Coffee Cup
4. What does your favorite beverage container look like? (Describe or post a photo or both)
5. What is your most Prized possession?
Old photographs of my great-grandparents, grandparents, and some of my dad when he was a little boy. I have some of my mom during her teen years. And I even have great-great-great’s and great-great’s, with some aunts and uncles thrown in here and there.
6. Who inspires you?
My husband, my mother, my daughters, and my grandchildren.
7. What is your favorite book or who is your favorite author?
My favorite book is “Jonathan Livingston Seagull”. My favorite author, there are so many, but if I have to choose just one I will say Iris Johansen.
8. If you could spend a whole day doing anything you want, who would it be with (living or dead, famous or not famous) ?
I would have to say my brother. He was killed when he was only 6-years-old. I have a lot of questions and things I would like to talk over with him.
9. Where is the farthest you have been from home? (General)
Washington, D.C. a whopping 679.16 miles. I flew one time and rode a tour bus the second time. I would love to go again with my grandchildren and spend about 2 weeks there.
10. What is the last thing you received that was handmade OR made yourself?
My friend gave me a bracelet that she had made for me just a couple of weeks ago. Sorry, I don’t have a picture.
11. What’s for dinner?
Friday night is Subway night at my house.
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love blogging.
2. I love writing.
3. I love reading.
4. I love music.
5. I currently have 6 indoor plants.
6. I love gardening. I mostly grow herbs, flowers, and vegetables.
7. The Weeping Willow tree is my favorite.
8. I have a water garden.
9. I am constantly in a state of prayer.
10. I do not like Winter.
11. My favorite month is May.
11 Questions for my Nominees:
1. What is your favorite pizza topping/toppings?
2. What is your personal life philosophy?
3. What is your favorite quote?
4. Do you have another website, facebook, twitter, linkedin, Google+, StumbledUpon, Tumbler, or any other special place that you would like to add a link to? List as many, or as few, as you would like.
5. Are you a writer, photographer, or both?
6. What is your favorite genre to write? to read?
7. Do you enter any poetry/short story/photography contests?
8. Have you ever won a poetry/short story/photography contests? If so, tell us about them. (Optional)
9. Have you ever heard of or read a ‘Baby Boomer’ Novel?
10. Are you a member of any Book Clubs on GoodReads.com?
11. Who or what inspires you?
Now for my 11 Nominees:
I hope all of you will accept and enjoy the Liebster Blog Award!
Don’t forget to visit: http://theloneshewolf.wordpress.com/2013/02/28/award-time/ for more information.