Thanks to Opalla (OpallaonTrails) for awarding me my 1st Sisterhood-In-The-World-Bloggers Award! Give her a visit at:
7 Things About Myself:
1. I used to play the piano, but haven’t touched one in years.
2. I was editor of my High School NewsPaper.
3. I wrote, published, and deposited a Newsletter for the Alabama Band of Cherokees for several years, until my failing health would not allow me to continue.
4. I wrote, published, and deposited a Newsletter for Homeless Students and their Families until I had to resign from work due to failing health.
5. I used to dance at Pow-Wow’s, and still do if I’m having a good day.
6. Hopefully, in 3 weeks, I will know the sex of my soon-to-be 6th grandchild. (I’m hoping for a boy. We already have 4 girls and 1 boy. I think it’s time to balance it out a little.)
7. I have two Rat Terrier’s and one 4 month old kitten living with me.
Now, to pass the award on to 7 Sisters:
1. Cheri Speak at: http://cherispeak.wordpress.com/about/
2. Kelly at: http://freelittlewords.wordpress.com/about/
3. Soul-in-Progress at: http://soul-in-progress.com/about/
4. K8edid at: http://k8edid.wordpress.com/about/
5. Catherine at: http://neverstationary.wordpress.com/what-you-need-to-know/
6. Lorraine at: http://lorrainemariereguly.wordpress.com/about/
7. AR Neal at: http://starvingactivist.wordpress.com/about/
I hope you all will accept and enjoy!