What is your favorite day of the week?
Monday. That’s the day everyone goes back to work and I have quiet, contemplative time.
Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
When I was young, I used to dream about snakes. I would be out on the roof trying to get away from them and my mom wouldn’t let me come back inside. I stopped having that one in my 20’s. I don’t remember another recurring dream until the past few years; probably 5-6 years. There is always flooding in my dream. My baby girl is still a little girl and we are always together and safe on dry land during these dreams. I will have this dream several nights in a row, then I may not have it again for a couple of weeks. Strange.
Have you ever been drunk?
Oh, yes. I could tell some funny stories, but will refrain. I was a pretty heavy drinker in my early 20’s and in my 30’s. I seldom drink now. Maybe some wine occasionally.
Out of your five senses (touch, taste, sight, smell, hearing) which is your favorite?
This is a hard one.
1. Would have to be sight. I love to read, admire the beauty of nature, and the beauty of my grandchildren. Watching the expressions on their faces as they grow. I can’t imagine not being able to see that.
2. Would be my hearing. I love music and would be sad if I could not hear anymore.
3. Would have to be smell. I love scents.
4. Touch is not my favorite, but I’m sure I would miss it if it was gone.
5. Being diabetic, and off of salt, everything tastes bland anyway. The joy of eating is gone.