I am very much honored to receive my 2nd Liebster Award from Moggie Purrs! The Liebster Award is a new one for me and I would like to say, “Thank you,” to Moggie Purrs for bestowing me with my 2nd Liebster Award. Moggie Purrs is a cat lover and shares some interesting information about cats on her blog. Please give her a visit at http://moggiepurrs.wordpress.com/about/
Rules for Liebster Award:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
Facts about me:
1. I’m an avid reader.
2. I watch very little tv; mostly local news and weather.
3. I seldom watch movies. I can’t even remember the last movie I did watch.
4. I’m eccentric.
5. I carry some Choctaw and Cherokee blood.
6. I worked as a Homeless Student Liaison with the local school system for 6 years.
7. I am no longer able to work, due to health problems.
8. I have two porch swings in my front yard.
9. I live in a camper that has been built on to.
10. I no longer drive, due to my disabilities.
11. I love to walk when I am able.
Questions from Moggie Purrs:
1. Why did you choose to begin blogging?
I found myself with free time on my hands when I could no longer work publicly. My first blog was ‘Aromatherapy Information’ on webs.com. I’m planning on moving it here to word press, soon. I started a Genealogy blog somewhere, but recently lost all my genealogy information when I upgraded my computer to Windows 8. I will start back with a Genealogy blog sometime in the future.
I wanted to get back to my writing that I neglected for several years, came across word press and here I happily reside.
2. Is this your first blog award?
No. I have received two Versatile Blogger Awards, one Shine on Award, and now have two Liebster Awards. 🙂
3. What is the latest book you read?
The latest book I read was “White Wolf Moon” by Mike Grant. You can visit him and find out more about his novel at http://grafixpblog.wordpress.com/about/ It is a great novel! Check it out on Amazon; only $3.99 for Kindle. http://www.amazon.com/White-Wolf-Moon-ebook/dp/B0094M2JC2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1346857924&sr=1-1&keywords=white+wolf+moon
4. Are you a Dog Person or a Cat Person (truly, there is no right or wrong answer here, said the Cat Person).
I’m both. I have 2 Rat Terriers and 1 cat that share my home. I have 1 outside dog and 6 outside cats. I would have more, but………
5. What country would you like to visit?
If I had to choose only one, it would be Germany. So much of my personal family history comes from there.
6. Which is your favorite Olympics? Winter Olympics or Summer Olympics and why?
Summer Olympics because I love the swimming, diving, and synchronized swimming competitions.
7. Why did you choose WordPress as the platform for your blog?
It just seemed right for what I wanted from a blog.
8. What is the theme or topic of your blog posts?
Being eclectic and eccentric, one just never knows what will pop up on my page. 🙂 Seriously, I enjoy the Daily Prompts, Small Stones, Poetry, and last but not least, the Be4Peace blogs.
9. How has blogging changed or influenced your life?
Blogging has given me the opportunity to be more open with my writing. I love all the good bloggers that I have met and enjoy reading their posts and learning from them. I also like the feedback that I get.
10. What is your favorite social media site?
My current favorite is LinkedIn. You can find me at http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=221213704&trk=tab_pro still a work in progress. https://twitter.com/dmauldin3 https://www.facebook.com/debrabeammauldin https://plus.google.com/u/0/102444288080494662625/posts and http://pinterest.com/debmauldin/
11. Do you like answering comments that people leave on your blog site about your posts?
Yes. I love the feedback and the connecting. It’s also a great way to get to know each other.
Questions for my nominees:
2nd Liebster Award, same questions.
1. Where are you from? (Be as specific as you wish.)
2. How long have you been blogging? (You may include and list other blogs besides wordpress.com)
3. Why do you blog? What is the purpose of your blog? (Answer one or both, your choice.)
4. Are you a published author? If so, please leave a link where we can find more information on your book/books.
5. Do you enter writing contests? If so, please tell us about them.
6. What genre/genres do you write?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Who are your favorite authors? (List as many as you wish.)
9. What kind of movies do you like?
10. Do you have any blogging/writing tips that you would like to pass on to beginning bloggers/writers?
11. Any quotes/sayings/words of encouragement that you would like to leave us with?
Nominees for Liebster Blogger Award:
Please give them a visit!
Support all of our fellow Bloggers here at wordpress.com