A big ‘HUG’ and “Thank You” to Leisa at http://tarotalchemist.wordpress.com/about/ for nominating me for ‘The Versatile Blogger Award’. Leisa maintains a professional website that is informative and funny. Her posts make me smile with pleasure. Leisa has been my most avid follower since I started my blog.
“Thanks again, Leisa!”
My nominees include:
1. The Misanthropic Muse at http://tenwordstory.wordpress.com/
2. thematticuskingdom at http://thematticuskingdom.wordpress.com/about/
3. djdblogginghere at http://djdblogginghere.wordpress.com/about/
4. Northern Narratives at http://northernnarratives.wordpress.com/
5. mycookinglifebypatty at http://mycookinglife.com/
6. The Temenos journal at http://thetemenosjournal.wordpress.com/
7. Flashlight City Blues at http://flashlightcityblues.com/
8. astridcook at http://astridcook.com/
9. Hope* the happy hugger at http://hopethehappyhugger.wordpress.com/
10. Livonne at http://livonne.com.au/
11. Q the Adult at http://qtheadult.wordpress.com/
12. Where does this road go…. at http://journeytohappymanypaths.wordpress.com/about/
13. The FireBird at http://thephoenixaria.wordpress.com/about/
14. “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea” at http://beccagivens.wordpress.com/about/
15. LIVE OUT LOUD at http://vernetteoutloud.wordpress.com/
Seven Facts About Me:
1. I live a quiet life on Weiss Lake with my husband.
2. I’m in my 2nd marriage.
3. Together we have 3 daughters; 35, 30, & 25.
4. My husband and I have 5 grandchildren, 4 girls and 1 boy, aged 10, 8, 4, 2, 1, plus another one on the way.
5. We are owned by two rat terriers, (mother and son), and a tiny white kitten that just recently joined our household.
6. I love to read and I love to write.
7. I carry Choctaw and Cherokee in my veins.
Thanks to all who read my blog. This is my first award! I’m a little excited. 🙂