I am honored to receive the Liebster Award from Kathryn Jenkins! This is a new one for me and I would like to say, “Thank you,” to Kathryn Jenkins for bestowing me with this honor. Kathryn is an animal lover and aspiring writer. Please give her a visit at http://jenkinskatie847kj.wordpress.com/about/
Rules for Liebster Award:
1) Post eleven facts about yourself.
2) Answer the questions the blogger has set for you and create eleven questions for people you’ve nominated.
3) Choose eleven people to give this award to and link them in your post.
4) Go to their blogs and tell them.
Facts about me:
1)My favorite gemstone is the emerald.
2)I am a peace loving hippie at heart.
3)I love gardening.
4)I love herbs.
5)I am a Certified Aromatherapist.
6)I am shy, introverted, and suffer from social anxiety.
7)I still have my paternal grandmother with me.
8)I consider myself to be open-minded.
9)I love history.
10)I’m very much a liberal.
11)My DNA showed I was 58% Central European and 42% Scandanavian.
Kathryn Jenkins asked me the following Questions:
1)Where are you from city and state?
2)What is your favorite thing about your blog?
I love the Daily Prompts. They really make me have to think.
3)Do you have any dislike about your blog?
4)Do you have any special talents beside your writing?
I am a Certified Aromatherapist and love working with essential oils. I am a Family History Researcher and love Genealogy.
5)Are you an animal person?
Very much so.
6)What is your favorite animal?
Oh my, I have to choose just one? I can’t do it. I love all animals, but I really relate to the Bear.
7)If you could live in a different time period when would it be?
Ouch, that’s another hard one. Hmmm. If I have to choose one, it would have to be the late 1800′s; 1850 – 1900.
8)Where would your dream vacation be?
My dream vacation would be to visit Germany, Romania, Bohemia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Ireland. I would love to visit each of these for at least 6 months to 1 year. That is my dream.
9)What is your favorite movie genre/book genre?
I’m eclectic and love them all, with a few exceptions. I do not like romance and am not a big fan of self-help books. Bring on the science fiction, thrillers, suspense, history, and just recently found the baby boomer genre.
10)What is your favorite movie/book?
Oh my goodness, you are asking some hard questions. So many favorites to choose from. I guess I would have to say my favorite movie is, gosh this is so hard, but I’m going to say the first “Madagascar”. My favorite book, although I love many, would have to be “Jonathan Livingston Seagull”.
11)If you could change one thing in your life what would it be?
That all of my health problems would go away.
My questions for nominees:
1. Where are you from? (Be as specific as you wish.)
2. How long have you been blogging? (You may include and list other blogs besides wordpress.com)
3. Why do you blog? What is the purpose of your blog? (Answer one or both, your choice.)
4. Are you a published author? If so, please leave a link where we can find more information on your book/books.
5. Do you enter writing contests? If so, please tell us about them.
6. What genre/genres do you write?
7. What are your hobbies?
8. Who are your favorite authors? (List as many as you wish.)
9. What kind of movies do you like?
10. Do you have any blogging/writing tips that you would like to pass on to beginning bloggers/writers?
11. Any quotes/sayings/words of encouragement that you would like to leave us with?
Nominees for Liebster Blogger Award:
Please give them a visit!